At your initial appointment we ask that you bring your completed registration forms. Please complete and print out our “Patient Registration” form. Please click on the name of the form you would like to download, print, fill out and bring in to our office or if you prefer you can visit our online forms:
If you have not filled out your registration forms please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to complete the registration process.
Your initial visit will consist of a thorough evaluation of your dental health, which includes:
- Comprehensive oral exam–recording of your dental and medical health, any existing dental restorations, missing or un-erupted teeth, evaluation and recording of dental caries, occlusal relationships, periodontal conditions (including periodontal charting), hard and soft tissue anomalies, and oral cancer screening.
- Full mouth series of x-rays or 7 to 8 Vertical Bitewings
- Cone beam 3D Imaging
- Oral and Facial images (includes intra and extra-oral images)
- Cleaning – type of cleaning necessary to be determined by the Hygienist
- Topical application of fluoride
- Scheduling appointment for a complimentary one-hour consultation with Dr. Davis concerning your dental health. The consultation will allow you to discuss your treatment options, view your x-rays, periodontal charting, and also ask any questions that you may have.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist or Physician please request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).